You're passionate about giving back to those in need, and you've started and/or operate a nonprofit organization.
Do you know that sustaining a successful nonprofit requires three things?
- Strong leadership
- Aligned and effective programs
- Financial responsibility
But sometimes it's difficult to maintain all three (because you probably have a full-time job while trying to grow your nonprofit, or you may lack funding, or you simply don't know what you don't know...and that's perfectly normal).
This webinar will teach you:
- Methods to gauge your nonprofit's alignment with your community
- How to leverage your existing connections and relationships to support strong organizational leadership
- Systems needed to maintain your nonprofit's overall health and sustainability
This webinar is ideal for nonprofit leaders:
- Who are new to executive leadership at a nonprofit or community organization
- Who have already started organizations and planning for growth and scaling
- Who feel stuck and need guidance on how to move your organization forward
The price includes:
- A 90-minute webinar
- A digital workbook
- Webinar replay
How to Grow and Sustain Your Nonprofit- Webinar Replay and Workbook
The video file is a MP4 file and is 103,710,484 bytes (103.7 MB on disk) that can be easily opened with any video player such as QuickTime player.
The workbook file is a PDF and can be opened on any device that support document files.